Class Registration is currently ongoing.
Please email our office for current summer class availability: [email protected]
Summer Camp Registration is handled by the Howard County Recreation and Parks Department.
Click here for Howard County Summer registration.
Please note: Fall 2023 Program Registration is online only.
Open Registration online will begin on June 1st at 6:00AM.
To get started:
- Please use the link below to access our online portal, log in or create an account to start the registration process.
- If the class you are interested in is full, please select “waitlist” to be added to the waitlist. You will be contacted if a space becomes available.
Rates and Fees:
- Tuition is charged to accounts the 25th of the month for the next month.
- Annual membership fees are $35.00 per participant for the period Sept. 2022 to Aug. 2023
- Registration and payment are only available through our online parent portal.
- Class cancellations due to COVID-19 will be offered make-up sessions but there are no refunds.
Please note: Membership fees are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to change the above schedule and cancel classes with less than 3 students.
- The number of classes each month will range between 3 and 5, averaging 4 per month.
- Tuition rates do not vary based on the number of classes in a given month.
- The class schedule is subject to change as we adjust and or add classes.
- Class space is on a first-come / first-serve basis and space cannot be held without all fees, tuition and forms being completed online.