Gymnastics Programs for girls
Develop skills, build strength, flexibility and self-confidence with our girls’ gymnastics programs.
Girls Beginning Gymnastics
During these one hour classes, gymnasts will be exposed to many pieces of apparatus, including the Tumble Trak. During class, circuit style rotations and progressive teaching methods will be used to develop skills, as well as build strength and flexibility.
Girls Intermediate Gymnastics
Each intermediate class merges skills from the lower levels to form more difficult combinations. All skills are taught in a progressive manner to better provide for a safe and enjoyable atmosphere.
Girls Advanced Gymnastics
Ex-competitors, including high school or middle school gymnasts, as well as cheerleaders have all benefited from this level of complex instruction. Gymnasts must have at least two prior years experience and a teacher recommendation to join this class.
- 2 hour class for girls ages 8 and older
- Advanced gymnastics requires mastery of many lower-level skills and elements
- Gymnasts must have at least two prior years experience and a teacher recommendation to join this class
- Student / teacher ratio 8:1
- Tuition rate: $130/month
- Classes meet weekly
Rates and Fees:
- Tuition is charged to accounts the 25th of the month for the next month.
- Annual membership fees are $35.00 per participant for the period Sept. 2022 to Aug. 2023
- Registration and payment are only available through our online parent portal.
- Class cancellations due to COVID-19 will be offered make-up sessions but there are no refunds.
Please note: Membership fees are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to change the above schedule and cancel classes with less than 3 students.
- The number of classes each month will range between 3 and 5, averaging 4 per month.
- Tuition rates do not vary based on the number of classes in a given month.
- The class schedule is subject to change as we adjust and or add classes.
- Class space is on a first-come / first-serve basis and space cannot be held without all fees, tuition and forms being completed online.